Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I try to use the JA Tabs in Pyro, I get the following message on the backend under “advanced parameters:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/victoria/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter/element/folderlist.php on line 47

When I save any changes I get the following message:

JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder

And on the frontpage, it doesn’t display the tabs, but show the code:

{jatabs type=”modules” animType=”animFade” style=”-1″ position=”top” widthTabs=”120″ heightTabs=”30″ width=”100%” height=”auto” mouseType=”click” duration=”1000″ colors=”10″ module=”right” }{/jatabs}

Any ideas on how to fix this???

uniquebiz Friend

njonow;181069Hi,

When I try to use the JA Tabs in Pyro, I get the following message on the backend under “advanced parameters:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/victoria/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter/element/folderlist.php on line 47

When I save any changes I get the following message:

JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder

And on the frontpage, it doesn’t display the tabs, but show the code:

{jatabs type=”modules” animType=”animFade” style=”-1″ position=”top” widthTabs=”120″ heightTabs=”30″ width=”100%” height=”auto” mouseType=”click” duration=”1000″ colors=”10″ module=”right” }{/jatabs}

Any ideas on how to fix this???

That line of code refers to the images folder path etc, so I assume the path to the images folder isn’t set correctly or doesn’t have the correct permissions to access

have a check on the tabs settings to image folder and see if your images folder has permissions set to 755

Hope this helps
    Shannon

njonow Friend

Turned out the JA Tabs plugin wasn’t properly installed. Once fixed the Module worked fine. Should have figured that out when the frontpage showed the code – usually a telltale sign that a plugin is missing…

bkmja Friend

Hi,

Having a similar problem. You also refer to both the plugin and module in your posts so which one is the problem, or maybe it is both. Also, how did you properly install?

Thanks in advance for the help.

bkmja Friend

Solved. Install both module and plugin. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bkmja 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum