Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’m working on the “2012 CME Congress” tab~ http://www.cachecanada.org/1/clone/jupgrade/events/2012congress

There should be two working links on this page and if I check with firebug I can see that the link is there, but they aren’t clickable. I’m viewing in Firefox and Chrome (mac)

Also, I don’t want the ‘read more’ link. In the plugin settings, I have ‘full text’ set for ‘For Articles’, so I would think that would disable ‘read more’… Not sure why this is showing up.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,
    In article: 2012 CME Congress, there’s code:

{jatabs type="articles" catid="112" numberTabs=7 position="top" width="700" height="950" mousetype="click" animType="animFade" skipAnim="false" readmore="false" duration=1000 }{/jatabs}
    I added readmore=”false” and it’s gone now.

cachecan Friend

Thanks so much for your response Saguaros! That did take care of the “read more”.

I still have the problem that my links are not clickable. I noticed when trying to use firebug to inspect the issue that you cannot highlight any text. Which in itself is not an issue but may have something to do with links issue described in my first message in this thread.

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi cachecan,

Please update FTP account, I cannot access with above account.

cachecan Friend

How do I update? When I hit the edit button, it doesn’t give me the option.

Saguaros Moderator

you could pm me that info within a private message 🙂

joomboom Friend

Same issue here – there should be an option to remove the Read more in the code – I am using tabs on close to 30 pages…. Help please, and linking is not working either….

Saguaros Moderator

Hi all,

@cachecan: I’ve fixed for you, please check again and confirm.

@joomboom: If you’re using template with Joomla 2.5 like cachecan, you can replace this ja.tabs.js file (attached) in this directory:

pluginssystemjatabsjatabs

Please backup your old file before replacing.

1. ja.tabs_.rar
    cachecan Friend

Thanks! It works perfectly now 🙂

Do I need to worry that if the extension is updated that I will lose your fix?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi cachecan,

You don’t need to worry cause the latest version of extension’s contains the fix.

Regards.

owenlly Friend

<em>@Saguaros 317387 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    In article: 2012 CME Congress, there’s code:

{jatabs type="articles" catid="112" numberTabs=7 position="top" width="700" height="950" mousetype="click" animType="animFade" skipAnim="false" readmore="false" duration=1000 }{/jatabs}

I added readmore=”false” and it’s gone now.</blockquote>

Thanks for this. have been looking everywhere for a solution. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  owenlly 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum