Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

No matter how many times I change the parameters in the ja-tabs module, it always show this in the homepage where the module is published:

{jatabs type="module" animType="animMoveLeft" style="default" position="top" widthTabs="120" heightTabs="30" width="100%" height="auto" skipAnim="" mouseType="click" duration="100"{/jatabs}

I’m testing this on a 1.0.15 Joomla installation with Ja-Labra. The mambot is also published.

Ian Friend

Hi, lgsi
    have you installed mambot Ja tabs

lgisl Friend

Yes of course. Installed & published (as I said in my previous post) 🙂

Ian Friend

Ohh, ok
    live url?

lgisl Friend
    jprater1209 Friend

I have the exact same problem; however, if I enable the jatabs plugin, I get an Internal Server Error.

lgisl Friend

Excuse me… anybody there? Please we need support….

Menalto Friend

Did you manage to solve this? if so please mark this as solved, if not and you still need help please post here again and include your joomla version, template verison and a description of your problem if different from before.

lgisl Friend

No, I coundn’t fix it and I gave up. I’m using another Tab’s component

bandbreed500 Friend

Which extension are you using now? I am having too much trouble with JA Tabs aswell.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bandbreed500 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum