Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello Again,

In the loading of the page, the JA Tabs module seems to be the last to complete. However, I noticed that if I click on a tab while it’s loading, the module is already loaded and it displays.

Is there a way to force the first tab to present at load (early) rather than at completion of the module load? It will make the page appear to load faster if all of the modules are displaying.

Thanks again

bigrk Friend

This is a good question and I would to know about this also.

furfolk Friend

Would love to have an answer to this as well . . . so I am posting to keep it fresh in everyone’s mind. This would really improve the first impression of the template for site visitors.

bigrk Friend

Thanks furfolk!

jkuroiwa Friend

Hello Again,

Anyone?

dpk Friend

yes, this is a good one. AJAX tabs?

jkuroiwa Friend

Anything?

Thanks!

bigrk Friend

Time to move this thread back to the top. Anyone in JA Land know the answer to this?

dolsat Friend

we really need this extras for this tabs …

Nobody looks to this topic ;[ ?

jkuroiwa Friend

If not… Is there a way to “click” on the first tab? This would load the content at least while the page loads.

jkuroiwa Friend

Okay, to prod someone out there… There is a line in the index.php file for the template that has “ja-tab-content{display: none;}” Could it be in this area we could put something other than “none?”

Or is it in this…
    <?php $tab_width = round(99.6/mosCountModules(‘ja-tab1’), 1);
    $ja_mod_template = ‘
    <li onclick=”jashowtabcontent(this);” style=”width:’.$tab_width.’%” class=”ja-tab-li”>
    <span>##TITLE##</span>
    <div class=”ja-tab-content”>##CONTENT##</div>
    </li>’;
    ja_modules_html::mosLoadModules(‘ja-tab1’, $ja_mod_template);
    ?>

Instead of onclick you put some other command?

Please help…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jkuroiwa 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum