Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am hoping someone can help me with a small problem I am having. I am using JA Tabs Module in the JA Opal template.

I want to link each tab to to an article, so I choose Article ID in the settings. I can get the articles to show up in tabs, complete with the image and introtext. BUT, I can’t seem to get the ‘Read More’ button to appear so that users can link to the complete article.

Any thoughts?

theprofessor Friend

Is no-one able to help me? You can see the JA Tabs here: http://204.93.155.166

asduncan Friend

Did you get this working? I can see your Read More buttons and can click on them.

I have the same problem, instead of Read More – I have the Comments(5) link. What did you do to fix it?

If you Google “Joomla Read More not working” there is a lot of hits for this same issue. Have been working on trying to solve it for awhile.>:(

theprofessor Friend

No, I am talking about the “Read More” link in the JA Tabs module, not the read more link in articles. I’m not sure how to solve your problem.

My issue is that in the JA Demo they have JA Tabs configured to have article introtext and the “read More”. See here: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_opal

The JA Tabs is the module with the tabs “Top Stories” and FanNation”. You can see the “Read More” in this module. I cannot figue out how to configure it so I have the same.

Anyone?

tonyg Friend

Hi Theprofessor,

This is how I will do this, simply insert a “read more button” in your tabs intro article and link it to the main or full article.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tonyg 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum