Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I was reading on the forum about JA tabs if they go responsive and I did not understand if so or not.

So Just want to know; Yes or No.

If Yes : how to get responsive?

Thanks a lot

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    JA Tabs are responsive with the this template , as it will load the other modules .
    in JA Mitius template you can see the module with name Photos and Videos here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    JA Tabs are responsive with the this template , as it will load the other modules .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

edd Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 478511 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello
    in JA Mitius template you can see the module with name Photos and Videos here</blockquote>

Hello,
    thanks for reply, but can you explain me what you mean when you say:

<em>@pankajsharma 478511 wrote:</em><blockquote>as it will load the other modules </blockquote>

Thanks 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Tabs will show different modules in different tabs .
    As you can see in demo there are two module video and photos both are in same module of JA Tabs .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum