Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’m trying to use JA Popup in JA Tabs in my JAPortfolio Website.

The problem is that JA Tabs seems to conflict with JA Popup as well as with any other plugin or module which lies inside a tab.

You can see this problem in the following link: http://oiksrv.oik.unipi.gr/themeliag/test-page

While in the article the JA Popup works fine, in the Tabs above it does not work correctly.

Thank you in advance

1. Untitled-1
    chavan Friend

Please check whether there is a JA pop plugin is enabled in the plugin Manager

yanliom Friend

As you can see in the screeshot JA popup works perfectly in an article. But it does not work in the Tab.

This happens with any other plugin: JA Slideshow, JA Contentslider even JCE editor’s JCE popup.

Please check my site, everything can be seen on the TestPage.

Is there some conflict in the Javascript?

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I just visited your site and it’s working as it should (check also on testpage and popup is working) Can you please confirm?

Regards

Manos

yanliom Friend

Did you check TAB2?

JA Popup is still not working in a TAB.

—————

It seems there is a bug in JA Portfolio. I can’t make it work even in the default Quickstart installation.

Is there any solution to this problem? I definitely need to use this feature.

Manos Moderator

Yes, i will need some time to reproduce this on localhost and come up with a solution.

yanliom Friend

Hello pascm, did you find any solution?

Do you need any additional configuration details?

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    I couldn’t find any workaround since this seams to be the same as for J1.5.x that content plugins are not applied to content shown in modules.
    I am not sure if you can find any help here – > http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=264545
    As for J1.5.x there are many solutions but i haven’t found anything (yet) about J1.7 .

Regards

Manos

yanliom Friend

Thank you for your interest Manos.

I did some research on this problem and I found out that this problem was solved for Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.6: in JA-Teline template series ja-popup is used succesfully in ja-tabs!

Maybe I should wait for an update to Joomlart’s plugins to become fully compatible with Joomla 1.7.

—————-

I believe the problem lies in a jQuery conflict. Another popular Tabs plugin for Joomla works right. I can PM the name of the plugin if requested.

Please fix this otherwise perfect plugin!

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I couldn’t find any JQuery conflict. You can PM me if you like !

Regards

Manos

yanliom Friend

Great news – Problem Solved !! 🙂

After searching a lot, I found out that there was NO BUG!!! The order of the JA Tabs Plugin must be changed so that it should be the FIRST of the other system’s plugins.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I am glad that this is sorted out …i just found out the same today 😀

Regards

Manos

travelhotspot Friend

HI, i have looked at the forum and the answer to this seemed to be to put the JA Tabs system plugin at the top of the list.

I have done this and still it seems content plugins are not working.

Any other thoughts on getting the content plugins to apply?

Cheers matt

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  travelhotspot 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum