Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m not sure if ja-tabs is a module itself.

I’m using ijoomla news portal that allows me to define three “modules positions”. Is there a way to embed ja-tabs code into news portal template?

Thanks.

Luis

ShannonN Friend

luiscar;13202Hi,

I’m not sure if ja-tabs is a module itself.

I’m using ijoomla news portal that allows me to define three “modules positions”. Is there a way to embed ja-tabs code into news portal template?

Thanks.

Luis

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13210&postcount=6

cgc0202 Friend

Are there any staff answering at all? The link provided is not saying anything very useful. And, I have the same question.

ErikThorsen Friend

The post in the above is explaining that currently this is not possible ( at least not without doing modifications ) I have learned that with Joomla anything is possible. It all depends on how much you are willing to invest in respect of time and money.

As you understand the requested feature is not possible to combine. Why not request it in the wishlist and request part of the forum?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum