Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

Would it be possible to give a small run through on how you set up th JA Tabs module in your typography section?

Its a great effect,but seems hard to reproduce.

Many thanks

Paul

dignacio Friend

I totally agree. The demo is cool, but a step by step would be awesome.

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank you for your suggestion. We will update the userguide post for this configuration. At the meantime, you can get the quickstart and check the configuration in the content Typography.

haxx Friend

Hi

Yep I did that, and there is another post about changing the the file ‘hook.php’

I can get this to work. Though I have come across a couple of things and just wondered if its normal behaviour or just me!

1) – If you set the tabs up on the right with the hook file then you can’t display any modules in the left or right position?
    2) – I’ve set it up to use modules, in particular to use the K2 Content Module. This is great as I can change the articles in one place, link to them etc but it strips out the image galleries, especially those place in the content using the SIGPRO {gallery} references.

Is there any way around this? and are there any plans to make JA Tabs more compatible with K2?

Thanks

Paul

Khanh Le Moderator

1) – If you set the tabs up on the right with the hook file then you can’t display any modules in the left or right position?

You should not publish any module in the tab page.

2) – I’ve set it up to use modules, in particular to use the K2 Content Module. This is great as I can change the articles in one place, link to them etc but it strips out the image galleries, especially those place in the content using the SIGPRO {gallery} references.

Try to set the order of SIGPRO plugin before the JA Tab plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum