Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    Hope this is an easy one for any guru.
    Problem once I created the ja-tab and publish modules in it show tittle no However it still show with <h1>title</h1> ?
    Any clue how to fixe and remove this?
    Pierre

Khanh Le Moderator

You should check the box “Show title” for those modules published in ja-tab1 and ja-tab2 position. How the template makes the tabs without titles?

lafrance Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 14166 wrote:</em><blockquote>You should check the box “Show title” for those modules published in ja-tab1 and ja-tab2 position. How the template makes the tabs without titles?</blockquote>
    Ok will try,however it still show <h1>title</h1>
    * <h1>Member challenge.</h1>

Khanh Le Moderator

Do you put the H1 tag in your module titles?

lafrance Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 14251 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you put the H1 tag in your module titles?</blockquote>
    No and it only show in this module 🙁

Khanh Le Moderator

It’s realy strange problem. I think I need access your administrator panel to figure out what happen. Could you PM me a temporary super admin account?

lafrance Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 14273 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s realy strange problem. I think I need access your administrator panel to figure out what happen. Could you PM me a temporary super admin account?</blockquote>
    Hello done
    Pierre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lafrance 16 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum