Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

Your user guide clearly shows tabbed module, your module position clearly shows JA tabs
    but the module is not in the download area, can you post the link to that download,

thanks

🙂

kicr Friend

Hi rusty1001,

the Ja Tabs is a built-in feature. You can use it out-of-the-box.

Best regards
    KiCR

cartooner Friend
    I also downloaded the Teline Template and Ja News 1.1.13 the newsest version. I have everything installed and it is looking nice, but I don’t see Ja Tab anywhere. Did it come along with the JA Teline template? Where in ADMIN do you set it up if it is there? because I do not see it
    bridgecom Friend

I have the same problem. How do you set up ja-tab?

Oh I see. I have figured it out now! Create 2 new module positions (ja-tab1 and ja-tab2) and then publish some modules in them. My head hurts now.

rusty1001 Friend

<em>@bridgecom 33946 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem. How do you set up ja-tab?

Oh I see. I have figured it out now! Create 2 new module positions (ja-tab1 and ja-tab2) and then publish some modules in them. My head hurts now.</blockquote>

thanks for the help;)

danstoc Friend

sorry when I say that… but it’s clearly written, even how you have to add more tab position, in the quickstart guide. its not a waste of time to have just a quick look at it – it solve several hours of searching ‘how to…’ and btw – they write this not for nothing 😉
    just easy 🙂 and stay tuned… and of course – post everything and go ahead with this very good template!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  danstoc 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum