Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I want to add some tabs to an article and the texts “This is tab content #” are not showing. everything else seems fine (tabs, style, width).

{jatabs type=”content” position=”top” style=”kulanite” width=”450″ height=”200″ mousetype=”click” animType=”animMoveVir” skipAnim=”false” duration=1000 }
    This is tab content 1
    This is tab content 2
    This is tab content 3
    This is tab content 4
    {/jatabs}

Also the height seems does not change.

thank you.

bandbreed500 Friend

I got content working, but not from articles, can you explain how you can get the article to show in the tab area?

I dound that if I set the tab style in the advanced parameters to Kuanite (the template I am using) it does show with content if I code it in the Templates field, now I want to add content through articles but I cannot get that to work… Hope we can help eachother on this since the maker or admins are not very responsive…

jagreen78 Friend

Good luck getting this too work, I’ve been trying for over a week…

bandbreed500 Friend

Ah, I have something working, under the module menu of the Tab component I can chose where I want to grab the items from, I just need a hidden spot to dump my custom HTML modules so they only show up in the tab field… bah, workarounds.

You using another module or extension yet?

don_juan667766 Friend

I installed the non-commercial JW tabs and slides from Joomlaworks and it works great. The tabs are a bit ugly looking but if you mess around witht the CSS a bit you can get something really nice.

Here is the link to the tabs. bottom of the page under “Tabs and Slides in Content Items.”

Cheers,

Don

bandbreed500 Friend

Yeah they do seem a bit plain… I think it would be a bit odd to pay for a template that sells itself with a tab function and then having to resort to stripping the tabs nd adding some uglier free-ware…

That is not really what I am looking for.

jagreen78 Friend
    bandbreed500 Friend

Still a bit basic… I think the nicest one is still this one:

http://www.frontpageslideshow.net/?demo.joomlaworks.gr

But you need to pay some top-dolla for it, but for commercial uses is it perfect. I just got this mail from the Joomlart administrators, I think it is rather funny…

<blockquote>

Dear Bandbreed,

As our Contact form is mainly used for pre-sale question, please kindly post your technical questions on our forum for assistance: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomla-templates-club-member-forums-restricted-to-members-only/

Sincerely,
    An Nguyen

YOUR COMMENTS:
    =========================

I really could use some feedback on the fora, components of the template are just not working and I see a lot of people with the same problems, Please get someone to look into it for us.

Bandbreed.

</blockquote>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bandbreed500 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum