Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to install both JA T3V3 Framework and JA Wall (or JA LENS) in the same joomla 2.5 installation?

If this possible please explain us what we have to do in an excisting JA Wall installation.

At the moment we use Gantry for extra pages and we would like to change to JA TV3 so we can focus on Joomla Art.

Looking forward for your ansewer.

1remos

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi 1remos,

JA Wall and JA Lens are both fresh Joomla templates. They are not based on JA T3 Framework.

So if you install JA T3v2 or JA T3v3 template in the same site, it is ok.

You can use other templates like JA Brisk, JA Mero, JA University for other pages.

If you have any problem, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

1remos Friend

Hi Wall Crasher,

I did install “JA T3v3 plugin” and “JA T3V3 blank template” in a quickstart installation of JA Wall 1.3 (not upgraded)
    Following the above installations and after enabling “JA T3v3 plugin”, when I select “ja_t3v3_blank – Default” in Template Manager
    it brings a “white page”.with the following URL

http://www.mydomainame/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&task=style.edit&id=11

… and the site is frozen. If I disable the “JA T3v3 plugin” this come back to normal.

The above installation of JA T3v3 was done in a “test” live site.

Any idea what causes the problem?

As mention in my first post my intention is to install “JA T3v3” in an exstiting Joomla 2.5.6 installation,
    where is already installed MANUALLY, the JA Wall temp.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

1remos

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi 1remos,

I would like to check on your site because I can do it on my local site, the different is I am using latest JA Wall.

Please pm your ftp/admin access information to me so I can find out the problem in your context.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum