Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    the problem is, after updating of the jaT3v2 template, jat3v2 switch on the default template. What i have to do for don’t switch the template?

thanks in advance

Angelo

pavit Moderator

Hi Angelo

Could you please send me via Private Message a super user account to your website ?

I will try to check it

yourdream Friend

I ‘m trying to be more clear, after updating the profile change to the default one, then i have to change to my-profile (see picture attached).

Thank in advance for your answer and if it is still necessary i send the admin access.

Best regards

1. profile
    pavit Moderator

Sorry i still cannot understand problem –

If you want, you can send me the admin access

yourdream Friend

If you see the picture, there is my profile ok. Then after and every updating of JAT3v2 template, the profile switch to “default” ones, see the picture.

If it is possible i want always my profile after update.

1. Untitled-1
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can backup your profile.ini file in this folder templatesja_templateetcprofiles

and after updated restore it copying it in that folder again

yourdream Friend

I’m trying to find an automatic solution. Because after update i can set “my-profile” in the template page. It was just to jump this switch every time. May be i didn’t understand your advice

yourdream Friend

I appreciate when the template is updated,
    to see again my customized template.
    Is it possibile?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yourdream 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum