Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

JA T3V2 Blank template – Version – 1.1.3 has been released. Its a Bug Fix release and addresses many issues.

• View Changelog HERE.
    • Compare the older and latest version files HERE.

Also, Upgrade JA T3 system Plugin.

• Check the file comparison between the T3 System Plugin versions HERE.

Hung Dinh

investx Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

Tanks for this new version, it is true that it’s the best until now and have a lot of previous bug fixed, but this bug http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-t3-blank-v-1-1-2-dont-cahe-the-optimized-css-and-js-files/ wasn’t yet fixed.

Please tell me if it will be fixed in a next relase.

sal2010 Friend

Thank you
    can you see with that too:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JModuleHelper in D:xampphtdocsjoomlapluginssystemjat3corejoomlamodulehelper.php on line 30

Stephan Friend

<blockquote>Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JModuleHelper in D:xampphtdocsjoomlapluginssystemjat3corejo omlamodulehelper.php on line 30</blockquote>

i had that error in a previous version! disable “advanced module manager” and it works…

regards

simplified Friend

Thanks Flummi! Unfortunately, I rely quite heavily on Advanced Module Manager. I am interested in workarounds, or timelines for JA to remediate the issue.

Trimud Friend

I have just post a question to Peter from nonumber.nl too: http://www.nonumber.nl/forum/4-advanced-module-manager/10346-problem-with-ja-t3-v2-framework#10346

Hope he will sort it out.

Regards,
    Yuriy

Trimud Friend

This is what Peter answered:

<blockquote>Yep, so unless JA T3 doesn’t change the way the overrule the modulehelper, you can’t use them together.</blockquote>

sal2010 Friend

<em>@flummi84 188669 wrote:</em><blockquote>i had that error in a previous version! disable “advanced module manager” and it works…

regards</blockquote>

can you please make things clear.
    I have two joomlas DB on localhost
    with one the JAT3 FMK is ok. in the second there is problem with modulehelper.php

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@Trimud 189000 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is what Peter answered:
    Yep, so unless JA T3 doesn’t change the way the overrule the modulehelper, you can’t use them together.</blockquote>

I post a solution to use both T3v2 and AMM together here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/using-t3v2-with-advanced-module-manager/

Trimud Friend

Thanks a lot 🙂

denis25 Friend

In French we have Apostrophes and accents.
    It causes troubles in the administration of the template : see the attachment.

I find the problem :
    it is in : administrator > language > fr-FR > fr-FR.com_templates.ini
    we have :
    THERE ARE NO PARAMETERS FOR THIS ITEM=Il n’y a pas de paramètres pour cet élément.
    If I delete the apostrophe the administration is OK

1. admin
    denis25 Friend

the reference to this is in :
    plugins > system > jat3 > core > admin > tmpl > default.php line 39

Nguyen Hong Friend

<em>@denis25 189551 wrote:</em><blockquote>the reference to this is in :
    plugins > system > jat3 > core > admin > tmpl > default.php line 39</blockquote>

Hi denis25,

Thanks for your report. To fix this problem, please replace the line 39 below:

if( $(params_extra[0]).getText().indexOf('<?php echo JText::_('There are no Parameters for this item')?>')<0){

To:

if( $(params_extra[0]).getText().indexOf("<?php echo JText::_('There are no Parameters for this item')?>")<0){

denis25 Friend

It works very well 🙂

denis25 Friend

The bug is solved with the V1.1.4 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  denis25 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum