Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Face book like button is to wide. And I cant change size of it.

1. social-bug
    jooservices Friend

Hi,
    The button is loaded in an iframe directly from Facebook so we can’t change its size, and it’s wide because of your language, I’m using English and it shows “Like” nicely for me.
    Thanks
    Viet Vu

sae sae Friend

<em>@jooservices 272777 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    The button is loaded in an iframe directly from Facebook so we can’t change its size, and it’s wide because of your language, I’m using English and it shows “Like” nicely for me.
    Thanks
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

How to change size of this area where “Like” is show?

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    I tried to make it bigger but it looked so bad because the background image was small then. I will ask our developers to advise you later.
    Thanks
    Viet Vu

globalchin Friend

It is unethical business practice that Joomla Art block to add free ‘Facebook Like’ code to JA templates, and sale the extension to the customer. Facebook Like code is freely generated and it should also be free to implement. I have JARasite template, the Facebook Like code is completely blocked. When I search for help in this forum, what I see about is to buy an extension. Why would JA want to be such greedy and be an unethical.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  globalchin 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum