Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have the latest version of the plugin and all was working well until I checked things today, Saturday October 27th. I noticed my photos were from the 26th so I logged into backend to run plugin and still saw no updated Instagram photos, so I went to verify some of the Instagram feeds and I got this back in the verify window:

XML Parsing Error: syntax error
    Line Number 1, Column 1:Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmem_local() in /usr/local/www/web.stagram.com/websta_bin/config.inc.php on line 572
    ^

Does this mean that Instagram is having a problem? When I go to web.stagram.com I can see all the users and terms that should be going into my site but yet they are not. Does it mean that Instagram has made a path change and we need to upgrade the JA System Social Feed plugin again?

Please advise, thanks.

Stork11 Friend

Hello homefront,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

homefront Friend

Thanks for offering to look at it for me, but it seems that it must have been a temporary problem on the Instagram/Webstagram server. The feeds are working well again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  homefront 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum