Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I manually downloaded simply template, that means I downloaded only the template and uploaded it as an extension. Did I have to upload JA System Designit Plugin as well, and what is it for exactly?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi This for the integration with Designbold as u can see the images from Designbold in JA Simply demo . You can use template without it , template will work fine .

spaguitte Friend

Hi,

You can deactivate it by commenting the lines :
    line 2108 in installationsqlmysqljoomla.sql
    and
    line 866 in installationsqlmysqlsample_data.sql

It will works fine
    Thanks.

spidermanweb Friend

How to use this plugin? I have a pro account with designbold and installed and activated the plugin but see no button. Hoped for an option to use my designs from designbold into my Joomla website.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

How to use this plugin? I have a pro account with designbold and installed and activated the plugin but see no button. Hoped for an option to use my designs from designbold into my Joomla website.

Hi its just to show the images from designed, not for the use, its just an ads over the image.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum