Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey,

I am using the Sugite template and when you scroll up the t3-header/navbar thing pops up. The problem I have is that my banner at the top is fairly big and when you scroll up it takes over half of the screen is there a way to resize/remove this all together.

Please talk slow I am dense.

Thanks,
    Nathan

TomC Moderator

I just took a look and I’m not 100% certain as to which element you’re referring to as “popping up”

Can you, perhaps, throw together a screenshot mock-up pointing out, specifically, what you’re referring to?

nathanlgv4u Friend

No problem. To get it to pop up if you scroll half way down the screen then slowly scroll up you get this…

1. T3-Header
    TomC Moderator

So do you no longer want your header section to “stick” to the top while scrolling?

nathanlgv4u Friend

Yeah thats what I would like to stop if possible.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@nathanlgv4u 451747 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah thats what I would like to stop if possible.</blockquote>

Yes, you can try to use my solution below

Open templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css file and new this rule

.logo {
    height: 120px;
    }

.scrollDown .t3-header {
    top: 0px;
    }

Let me know if it helps

nathanlgv4u Friend

Thank you Ninja Lead!!

although yours didn’t work it lead me in the right direction to see what i was doing wrong to stop it!! – actually worked better than intended as now it lets me just have the nav buttons along the top which is perfect!! thank you. This is what I now used.

.scrollUp .t3-header {
    top: -200px;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nathanlgv4u 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum