Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello dear sirs!

I have installed http://webcentri.com/ja_sugite/ template.
    In the main menu BONUS PAGES > Portfolio page logo is shown, but In the main menu BONUS PAGES > Pricing table logo does not exists.see an attachment
    What can I do to solve this problem?
    Awaiting reply.
    All the best!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Various menu items are using various templates layouts , you should edit each template layout and assign to each one your main logo and small logo

pavit Moderator

Hi

Various menu items are using various templates layouts , you should edit each template layout and assign to each one your main logo and small logo

gio570009 Friend

And I do not understand which template layout to choose in this case ?
    Please, explain it to me or do it yourself.

gio570009 Friend

And I do not understand which template layout to choose in this case ?
    Please, explain it to me or do it yourself.

gio570009 Friend

which template layout is assigned to BONUS PAGES > Portfolio page menu item ?

gio570009 Friend

which template layout is assigned to BONUS PAGES > Portfolio page menu item ?

pavit Moderator

<em>@gio570009 487202 wrote:</em><blockquote>which template layout is assigned to BONUS PAGES > Portfolio page menu item ?</blockquote>

Edit your portfolio menu item and change it , simple

pavit Moderator

<em>@gio570009 487202 wrote:</em><blockquote>which template layout is assigned to BONUS PAGES > Portfolio page menu item ?</blockquote>

Edit your portfolio menu item and change it , simple

gio570009 Friend

Ok, I understand it!

I am also interested how to make three or more column menu as in manu manu JOOMLA! PAGE > with colored top menu item and submenu items?

gio570009 Friend

Ok, I understand it!

I am also interested how to make three or more column menu as in manu manu JOOMLA! PAGE > with colored top menu item and submenu items?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You already have a submenu item from Joomla Pages showing 3 columns submenu , it is not clear to me what exactly want to accomplish now , could you explain it with more details ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You already have a submenu item from Joomla Pages showing 3 columns submenu , it is not clear to me what exactly want to accomplish now , could you explain it with more details ?

gio570009 Friend

If I will decide to make BONUS PAGES menu item with 4 columns submenu items how can I make it?
    or for example if I want to change of the JOOMLA! PAGE menu item 3 columns submenu to 5 columns submenu how can I do it?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should take a look at the JA_Sugite documentation HERE

Anyway you have to edit your menu from template manager -> your template -> Megamenu ->

Then edit your menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum