Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Just installed JA submit which I think is a nice additions to help users submit new articles.
    However it seems that my JCE editor is not loaded on that page.
    Several JCE functions are not defined, same for button insert image, tiny MCE functions are not defined.
    any idea where it may come from?
    my website is http://www.asian-addict.com
    thanks for any help

skiguru Friend

Hi,

I have the same problem in that the JCE toolbar does not appear on the page, just text area, so there are no editing features available –

P.S You can see what I mean here – http://www.skiguru.net/submit-article/index.php?Itemid=102

Thanks

Skiguru

Michael Casha Friend

Try clearing your cache, this happened to me at one stage which happened to be my browser holding a corrupt copy of the javascript file.

blurtsmum Friend

ok then — look some things I know and can probably do things that impress – but then sometimes I gape and look stupid

how do I clear my cache – as I too now have an issue with JCE and Ja-submit – but I could swear blind I had it in there at one point

if you could give a dummy response on how to clear my cache then that would be real good – especially if it brings my editor back.

🙂

blurtsmum Friend

Still having a problem with WYSIWYG editors showing – and I have checked the link of the chappie who submitted this and he still on his site (nice site by the way) has plain text only for submissions – which is a crying shame as the submit tool is fab — I swear I had this working at one point though!

Have you any ideas how to resolve.

skiguru Friend

Hi,

Think that must have done it, thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  skiguru 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum