Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mybe it’s basic but please help me couse i am new, I have install JA submit and then what i have to do ? how to show the page that i can upload article and image? thanks….:)

Menalto Friend

You need to add a new menu item for the component and then set it up to which users and which categories to allow people to write to.

winjoomlart Friend

<em>@Menalto 42251 wrote:</em><blockquote>You need to add a new menu item for the component and then set it up to which users and which categories to allow people to write to.</blockquote>
    Thanks i’v new menu to use JA submit but when i upload image in the intro text and in the main text (same image), both of them are displayed together in the web. When i click “read more” so its previews two image. How can i just preview one of them? and with the larger size. So in the front image size is smaller then in main text?
    please help me……

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  winjoomlart 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum