Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    is there any way that articles can automatically (or even better: via check-box) be published to the frontpage? Otherwise authors who have the right to publish their own content have to edit the content a second time to get it there.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!

swemmel Friend

Hi Okka,

In the backend, in the configuration you can point wich from wich group users the content will be autoapproved.

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

okka Friend

Hi Peter,
    thanks, but that’s not what I meant. The articles don’t automatically show on the frontpage, but that is what I want. Any ideas? Ususally it’s some status that has to be changed from 0 to 1.
    Much obliged,
    Okka

swemmel Friend

Hi Okka,

No, you can not do it from this component. Maybe a nice idea for a future release. You have to do it in the backend.

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

ErikThorsen Friend

I might not be following this correctly? But if a user is autoapproved, then his items would be published on the front end, right? Or do you have to set this for an entire group? Haven’t used it but always trying to learn a little

swemmel Friend

Hi Erik,

No, you can write content from the frontend and have to choose a section and a category where this content item has to be placed. But you can not set the boolean if it has to be published on the front-end of the website (Homepage) or not.

Peter.

ErikThorsen Friend

Well, that is good to know. Then I’ll wait for an update where this might be included then? 🙂

mikaelfs Friend

i think this will be a simple addition. just add a check input to the content submission form to put content on frontpage with an if-clause check for permission and add another config directive to manage which group is allowed to set content on frontpage.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mikaelfs 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum