Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

“ja-ss-item-ghost” class added to first two images so first image in slider didn’t appear when open page.

Saguaros Moderator

I need a closer look at this issue, you can PM me your site credentials i.e: URL, admin & ftp account.

fatmahamdy Friend

It is local version.
    The problem is i created a module for ja slide show lite, and add images to it to be slides.
    Assume we have images 1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg so when i open the page the slide wait about one second then show 1.jpg so when i viewed the source code i found that an html image tag with class ja-ss-item-ghost and first image created two times which cause the slider to wait one second.

Saguaros Moderator

I tried to installed JA Slideshow module in several templates but can’t find the ‘ja-ss-item-ghost’ as you mentioned.

If possible, post your site online so that I can take a look.

fatmahamdy Friend

it is a class created by your module “ja slide show lite”, an image show this class.

1. Untitled
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s JA Slideshow Lite module, not JA Slideshow module.

We add a ghost item to resolve previous container width/height problem, if you don’t want this, you can go to file: this class ‘ja-ss-item-ghost’ to the file:

modulesmod_jaslideshowliteassetsjsscript.js

at approx line 83:

// add a ghost item to solve the container width/height problem
    jitems[0].clone().setStyles ({'position':'relative', 'visibility':'hidden', 'z-index': 1}).addClass('ja-ss-item-ghost').inject (jmain,'top');

remove the text in red.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum