Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have 2 problems

1- The JA Spotlight doesnt show up well, I can’t see the images – check the image hotspot to see what’s going on.

2- JAZIN Plungin, I’m getting an error: Fatal error: Class ‘Pagination Results’ not found in /home/sbmag/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 171

Let Me know if you have any idea how to fix that

Phil

1. hotspot
    2. error
    oigroig Friend

At the beginning I had the same problem with “Hot topic” (only grey squares). After I did this, I got only text, but no pictures. Why? My site: http://www.georgien.ch

reyna24 Friend

I am having the same problem..

JAZIN Plungin, I’m getting an error: Fatal error: Class ‘Pagination Results’ not found in /home/sbmag/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 171

webtregy Friend

same problem for me.

reyna24 Friend

I should say that this is a new installation of joomla 1.5 and no other modules are installed besides the ones that came preinstalled and the ones offered for this template.

soundbeat Friend

Anyone got a solution for the problems????????

brendax Friend

slightly different error

JAZIN Plugin,
    Fatal error: Class ‘Category Order’ not found in
    ……………/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 171

no save or apply buttons or anyway to close the screen apart from browser back button

quickstart for J1.5
    php 5.25

brendax Friend

I got jazin working by removing the advanced params – this is NOT a solution just a temp fix to allow us to the learn the features & how things work until JA releases an update

plugins/system/jazin.xml

I removed all the params in group “advanced” starting at line 53
    ie I removed lines 54 to 195 inclusive

that got rid of the fatal errors for pagination, category order etc & allowed jazin to work.

I’ve been debated whether to rejoin – jazin – when the params are fixed – is worth the price of membership alone – I don’t think enough importance has been placed on what this script does

furious bez Friend

Unfortunately, my JA Zin install on Joomla 1.5.3 reports “There are no Parameters for this Plugin
    Should I attempt an uninstall / reinstall, and if so, admin plugin manager or command like process?

nigelta Friend

I am getting the same here:

<blockquote>Fatal error: Class ‘Pagination Results’ not found in /home/workshop/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 171</blockquote>

Anyone found the root of this problem?

brendax Friend

err yes

read my previous post in this topic – the jazin.xml file is borked – it is trying to call advanced params that have not been defined.

so open the jazin.xml file & remove the lines lines I said – make a copy of the original first.

once those lines are removed everything works perfectly & the advanced params are available through joomla once you add the menu module.

bitofpaper Friend

Sorry to ask if this is a dumbass question or located on this forum and i missed the answer.

Can this plugin be used with Joomla 1.0

If so what directory can i upload it to IE if i ftp it would it work?

Thank you

Sherlock Friend

plz download package for joomla 1.0, it include all extensions as module, Ja zin plugin

bitofpaper Friend

Thank you,

but your reply has sent me deeper into confusion, i will read some more as the file you directed me to (thank you) includes the Joomla files, my site is already live and i am trying add the new template, which is fun and frustrating at the same time.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  bitofpaper 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum