Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

First, as It’s my first post, I wanna to congratulate the Joomlart team because your templates are most of them very good and I finally got was I was looking for here ….

Anyway, I am new on Joomla and I recently bought JA SPICA template but now I want to ask you to assist me on two problems I am facing:
    – I want to increase the width of the web page because I think its’ too small and the background keep a lot of unused space !

– When I replace the image of the first article “welcome to JA SPICA” by my image all the template position change because my image appears very big, how can I change that size ?

Thanks in advance

djamy Friend

Hi, I found a solution by myself for the second problem but can someone assist on the first problem :
    – I want to increase the width of the web page because I think its’ too small and the background keep a lot of unused space !
    How to do that ?

Please advice ….

djamy Friend

It’s really amazing, No person either read nor reply to my post since 3 days ! it’s seems this forum is not working !

djamy Friend

I found the solution by myself, anyway thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  djamy 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum