Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

http://DrinkCraftBeer.com

Let me know what you think

ErikThorsen Friend

Nice looking site, however, I think the front page news section looks very dull. You definitely should add some images and style this up a bit. 🙂 I think that would improve the site greatly.

Just my 5 cents.

devon Friend

yeah we usually have a featured beer on the front page, we’re having serious speed issues on the site right now though

Michael Casha Friend

Very nice, however you can’t really read the “New” section on the top header module (with the images of the beers). However, you’ve done a great job at customising it to suit your company. Well done.

devon Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 9318 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice, however you can’t really read the “New” section on the top header module (with the images of the beers). However, you’ve done a great job at customising it to suit your company. Well done.</blockquote>

yeah i’m going to add a little gradient in photoshop to make that area darker. thanks for pointing that out

devon Friend

I’ve made some edits. Cleaned up our logo, changed the gradient on our main image. Changed our SMF template to better blend with the site and added more appealing homepage content.

moviefan Friend

cool site! No doubt about it.

The rating section rocks, would love to read more comments from the raters, though. Your frontpage is ok, but is it possible to make the image size uniform, I think this would add tremendously to the site’s consistency.

I believed we’re on the same host! (rochen).

Cheers!
    Jed

swemmel Friend

I am really getting thirsty of your site. Very good site indeed!!!

Kind Regards,

Peter

devon Friend

<em>@moviefan 15502 wrote:</em><blockquote>cool site! No doubt about it.

The rating section rocks, would love to read more comments from the raters, though. Your frontpage is ok, but is it possible to make the image size uniform, I think this would add tremendously to the site’s consistency.

Cheers!
    Jed</blockquote>

You’re right i should really resize those image. And yes I’m on Rochen and they rock.

devon Friend

<em>@moviefan 15502 wrote:</em><blockquote>cool site! No doubt about it.

Cheers!
    Jed</blockquote>

Thanks again for the input Jed, I’ve created an image template now for all homepage images and I think it’s really cleaned up the site.

Let me know what you guys think

http://drinkcraftbeer.com

ruben valero Friend

<em>@devon 16141 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks again for the input Jed, I’ve created an image template now for all homepage images and I think it’s really cleaned up the site.

Let me know what you guys think

http://drinkcraftbeer.com</blockquote>

Hi, Devon.

I think you should justify the text in the login form. Centered, as it is, looks pretty untidy (in my opinion). Moreover, you’d better change the font for the first article (front page). Times New Roman or any other “serif” font just won’t go well with the rest of the texts. Keep the verdana.

All the best
    ruben

devon Friend

Hey guys, took some more of your advice and fixed the login text. Also switched to fireboard and I really like the way it looks with Ja Spica.

Cheers,

Devon

ruben valero Friend

<em>@devon 18453 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey guys, took some more of your advice and fixed the login text. Also switched to fireboard and I really like the way it looks with Ja Spica.

Cheers,

Devon</blockquote>

Hi, Devon.

Much better now. Mmm, beer…

ruben

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ruben valero 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum