Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    on the featured articles on the homepage, I would like to change the size of the automatic resizing of the pics presented before the read more section (the “intro image” in the “links and images section” of the article, but I can not find where to change the automatic rezsizing?
    example: http://www.oi-net.eu

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to edit and modify the ja thumbnail content plugin that auto resize your images

yfb01 Friend

Hi Pavit,
    thanks, in other templates I effectively found that JA thumbnail plugin if I remember well and I could change the sizes.
    But in the JA Social template, I don’t find that plugin at all (and it doesn’t appear either in the JA extension manager component).

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In this new JA Social template, we don’t use JA Thumbnail plugin, images will be controlled by css in bootstrap file. It will control the width only so it’s best if you use image which has the same value in width and height.

Currently, in your site, it seems that you are not using ‘default‘ layout so that the main content of your site has 2 columns instead of 3 columns as in ‘default‘ layout.

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/838/1568044530.png

You can change the layout for default style in template manager, it would work 🙂

yfb01 Friend

Thanks Saguaros for the feedback.
    I had a look to the layout, and it was already set to default.
    I think I will keep it as it is so far, but I will look for another type of templates (more stable in the way it is managed) as there is always new ways of managing the templates and T3 engine and that we need to reinvent or re-learn how one template works across time.
    Best
    yves

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yfb01 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum