Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

JA Social Template V 1.2.0 stable for Joomla! has been released today. Its a Major bug fix release.

• Download JA Social HERE.
    • view Complete CHANGELOG.
    • Compare between version HERE. (link is down, check again in 24 hrs).

Upgrade steps.

• Strongly recommend uninstall and reinstall of Template along with reinstall of T3 plugin and all extensions and themes. Since, it is a major bug fix release.
    • T3 Plugin version 1.1.6 is released too, its an recommended upgrade.

Its an stable release and further upgrades would be easier henceforth. No support would be provided for beta versions and members are requested to upgrade their templates to Version 1.2.0.

Hung Dinh

zao dao Friend

great work,good news!

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

kpanchoo Friend

JA Facebook Like issues

everytime i hit likeon http://www.mixandmash.tv/web/ using the JA Facebook Like plugin, this appears on facebook:
    Kerry likes Make your own music video with Melting Pot on Keep looking at this space for additional details.

Its not setting the link text of the URL properly.

How do i fix this?

hilfiger Friend

Is there any list of module sufixes and full explanation of what they do for this template?

thanx

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@hilfiger 194293 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there any list of module sufixes and full explanation of what they do for this template?

thanx</blockquote>
    I have informed our document writers about this issue, they will update the guide.

frozange Friend

1.2.0 does not work at all, previous version worked. it’s so ugly I can’t let it online.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@frozange 194423 wrote:</em><blockquote>1.2.0 does not work at all, previous version worked. it’s so ugly I can’t let it online.</blockquote>

You think, this will be of help to us in helping you out?

It would be better, if you put the problems faced with details in a new thread. So that, the support staff can try to help you out. JA Social works and is working well for guys, something is missing on your end mate. Help us in helping you out.

Arvind

timhammond Friend

There is No Quickstart package in this new version !
    Please provide a proper updated version as I have paid for membership just to get this
    thanks

Aratype Friend

Hi timhammond,

and this:

JA Social (13.25 MB) quickstart 09-15-2010

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=334

beta777 Friend

Hi, where I can find module positions of this template?

Ok, I’ve found it manually, search module didn’t. Link

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

You can also use the ?tp=1 . We have improved it for our latest T3 Framework 2 templates.

Give it a shot, you would love it. >> http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_social/?tp=1

Arvind

izerobot Friend

I wonder why local installation on wamp didn’t work – on my sever it does work like a charm..

I’ve tried to understand the differences between versions-
    the new quickstart is huge! (in volume)

the download link works – but even on local install – site appears to be empty!
    (except for admin)

will try again – but I don’t see what went wrong…

and anyhow – current installation of jomsocial 2 is so demending I don’t see other option then local install anyhow…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please refer to this url http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_social/?tp=1 to know more about JA Social module positions.

topinwuhan Friend

finally get it to work,

matt871401 Friend

Any word on a release compatible with JomSocial 2.4 and the upcoming 2.6?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum