Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thank you for the entire JA team for working hard and releasing and update for JA SOCIAL. Unfortunately I see some bugs., Since someone suggested to start an individual thread for the latest issues on jomsocial 2.2.2 theme for JA social I am submitting my issue along with my website screenshot for ref: Kindly address the issue ASAP.

Issue: the JA SOCIAL theme for jomsocial 2.2.2 is kind of muxed (default theme + JA social)., kindly look into the issue. This is the very first thing I saw after I installed the latest release from you guys., I do not know if there are many more as I have n’t yet finished customizing jomsocial on my site.

please find the attached screenshot and kindly correct me and educate me If I am missing something here.

Thanks,

John

1. jasocial-error
    topinwuhan Friend

Another issue.i cant update status messege,tried hundreds time with no success.Any one experienced this?

zemickeyman Friend
    kshama_k Friend

Hi,

john777, Sorry for the confusion.

JA Social template V 1.2.2 for Joomla 1.5 updated, for JomSocial 2.2.2 & Agora forum 3.0.147
    Please check details at
    http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/ja-social-template-v-122-for-joomla-15-updated-for-jomsocial-222-agora-forum-30147

john777 Friend

hi kshama, does your reply meant that you guys are aware of all the issues and suggesting us to wait a little longer?

<em>@kshama_k 245633 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    ja_social and jomsocial2.2 have compatiblity problem,
    JA Social template will be updated to support for JomSocial 2.2 at the end of this month.</blockquote>

topinwuhan Friend

See the way how serious developers works http://www.jomsocial.com/forum/index.php?f=45&t=31875&p=169613&rb_v=viewtopic#p169613 The solution is out just one daay after the problem has been reported,but here you have to wait for months,lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  topinwuhan 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum