Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I installed the Quickstar and after inclusion of additives ja_social gets the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JDocumentHTML in /home/admin/domains/xxxx.pl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/documenthtml.php on line 514

and the page does not load.

I installed the same allowance ja_social (reinstalled), but it still does not work.

I checked the rights for files and folders and everything is ok

huypl Friend

Hi slawek,
    Do you find the same problem when you install on localhost? I suggest you to install it on localhost first then you upload the site to your live host.

rcheesley Friend

I have the same problem.

Joomla! 1.6 which I installed using the JA quickstart. As soon as I publish this plugin (which is disabled by default) I get the error message above.

Ruth

Sherlock Friend

<em>@rcheesley 231461 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem.

Joomla! 1.6 which I installed using the JA quickstart. As soon as I publish this plugin (which is disabled by default) I get the error message above.

Ruth</blockquote>

Dear rcheesley,

I installed a JA events quickstart 1.6 with the social plugin enabled but i did not see the problem,You can provide me your FTP Info in the ticket of SUN-417-45114 for further checking.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum