Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

HI
    I’m migrating my joomla 2.5 site to Joomla3 and using the same Ja Social template which case it ja_social_t3. I note that has many things
    different.

I wonder the file and where do I change the size of the logo.png
    Grateful for the help.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

moretti Friend

The site is still testing and is not published ….

TomC Moderator

Well, you can try the following . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_social/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.logo-image a {
    display: inline-block;
    height: 75px;
    width: 194px;
    }

You can modify the height/width properties as needed.

Hope That Helps.

moretti Friend

It helped a lot.
    I created the custom.css file and put the text.
    It’s all right now.

thank you so much

TomC Moderator

<em>@moretti 454765 wrote:</em><blockquote>It helped a lot.
    I created the custom.css file and put the text.
    It’s all right now.

thank you so much</blockquote>

Happy to be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development !! 🙂

waratah Friend

This is not working for me, even though I cleared all caches and disabled cache mode for the template.

My changes only work if I edit template.css. The template is ignoring custom.css

Joomla 3.4.3 Ja-Social 2.5.8

waratah Friend

This is not working for me, even though I cleared all caches and disabled cache mode for the template.

My changes only work if I edit template.css. The template is ignoring custom.css

Joomla 3.4.3 Ja-Social 2.5.8

TomC Moderator

<em>@waratah 484769 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is not working for me, even though I cleared all caches and disabled cache mode for the template.

Joomla 3.4.3 Ja-Social 2.5.8</blockquote>

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No/Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  waratah 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum