Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m thinking of being a new member of Joomlart and use JASocial in blue as my default template settings. I would like to know if it is possible to create other color inside the css file to have some modules in red and dark blue and if your support team will be able to tell me where to go inside the css file to add these colors?

I also need to know the price of the copyright removal?

Best regards,

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Your questions have been forwarded to our technical team, they are working on it and the reply will be come soon.

For the price of the copyright removal, I would like to clarify that you can edit and remove our Copyright information in all files of our template on condition that you are:

– JA Developer member (499$)
    – Any JATC Standard membership holder (JATC standard membership 3 months 59$ or 1 year 70$) who purchases Copyright Removal Fee with the details below
    * Copyright Removal for 01 domain: $40
    * Copyright Removal for 02 domain: $70
    * Copyright Removal for 03 domain: $90

Sherlock Friend

<em>@hcourcelles 194584 wrote:</em><blockquote> I would like to know if it is possible to create other color inside the css file to have some modules in red and dark blue and if your support team will be able to tell me where to go inside the css file to add these colors?
    </blockquote>

Dear hcourcelles,

Can you let me know exactly the changes you want with the style of modules ?

aman204 Friend

Probably, this can help if you are looking forward to have more module variations 🙂

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-anion-module-class-suffix/

hilfiger Friend

<em>@aman204 194690 wrote:</em><blockquote>Probably, this can help if you are looking forward to have more module variations 🙂

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-anion-module-class-suffix/</blockquote>

did try this for jasocial and it does not work 100% , is there any way to adjust for it for jasocial?

to have rounded corners and alternative to text color?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@hilfiger 194990 wrote:</em><blockquote>did try this for jasocial and it does not work 100% , is there any way to adjust for it for jasocial?

to have rounded corners and alternative to text color?</blockquote>

Hi hilfiger,

If you want to create a red style for module,you can go to the module setting and add the _red class suffix for that module then go to the template.css file adding at the end of it this css
    div.moduletable_red h3 {
    background-color:red;
    background-image:none !important;
    }

I do hope that this will help !

burgutex Friend

Also have lots of problems with ja social.

1. Agora forum is not using in different languages.
    2. Slide show is not stable in frontend. It gave errors.

So bad..

aman204 Friend

<em>@burgutex 196255 wrote:</em><blockquote>Also have lots of problems with ja social.

1. Agora forum is not using in different languages.
    2. Slide show is not stable in frontend. It gave errors.

So bad..</blockquote>

Can you please start new topics in template specific forum:::
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-social/

einser Friend

HI I also need to know the price of the T3 Framework 2 Logo-copyright removal? In JATC for 3 domains.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi there,

T3 Framework 2 logo can be removed without asking for copyright removal. Please read this >> http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Copyright

For the club templates (paid one), one would need to purchase copyright removal to remove the text “Designed by JoomlArt.com”.

Hope its clear now.

Arvind

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum