Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

My feed from facebook or instagram is not working.

I have verified the facebook id.
    Your help is appreciated.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Lammontoya
    Please upgrade to latest version

Regards,

iammontoya Friend

they link I found on the site will not let me download the latest version, and the JA extensions manager does not work for me. Gives me SQL errors, etc… Please help!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Iammontoya
    Please download from http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3013 then install overridingto upgrade version.

Regards,

utriculus Friend

I have the same problem, but I cannot download the file at the link given because “you do not have permission to access this page”.
    How can I update it?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Utriculus
    You should join JAEC to get support and upgrade all JA extensions.

Regards,
    <em>@utriculus 336335 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem, but I cannot download the file at the link given because “you do not have permission to access this page”.
    How can I update it?</blockquote>

utriculus Friend

Dear HeR0
    do you mean that I have to pay extra money to have this JATC available plugin working (inside Zite template)?
    The right thing is that you update such plugin and make it available to JATC users, or that you explain how to correct the bug…

HeR0 Friend

Hi Utriculus
    Sorry for late reply. I checked the plugin and you can see http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/647/1097977340.png that it works well. I get more Joomlart facebook feeds into your site ( before, there is only an article )
    With Instagram, they change url feed, so we have upgraded and released the new version in the future after test team is done step by step.

Please recheck and confirm on this.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum