Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a question for JA Social template, does it work with latest version of Jomsocial ? … i see you promote this template at Jomsocial, so ofcause i espect it to work, but i remember earliere that the profile/tabs template did not work in earlier versions… so.

1. Does it work with the lastest version of Jomsocial?

2. How often do you update the template and will you update it in the future according to new releases of Jomsocial?

Best regards
    Dennis

TomC Moderator

Greetings Dennis:

From the currently available version info, it appears that the JA Social (J2.5.x) core template was last updated on 24 Sept 2012 – with the quickstart package having last been updated 17 Nov 2012

I am not entirely certain as to which latest version of JomSocial the JA Social template is compatible with – though I would think it is a reasonably safe guess that it would be the version available as of the latest update.

Nevertheless, to be safe and in effort to secure you as best an up-to-date answer as possible, I am escalating this issue to our JA Development Team for further review and reply.

Looking forward to welcoming you to our JoomlArt Community !!!

TOM

comtera Friend

Thx i wait for more information 🙂

TomC Moderator

Just as an additional FYI, the “Help Desk” reference number is CNB-521-95611

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@comtera 354357 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have a question for JA Social template, does it work with latest version of Jomsocial ? … i see you promote this template at Jomsocial, so ofcause i espect it to work, but i remember earliere that the profile/tabs template did not work in earlier versions… so.

1. Does it work with the lastest version of Jomsocial?

2. How often do you update the template and will you update it in the future according to new releases of Jomsocial?

Best regards
    Dennis</blockquote>

Dennis,

I would like to clarify as followings:

1/ At the moment, JA Social template can work with Jomsocial 2.6.2 🙂
    2/ Depend on the changes of new releases of Jomsocial, our dev team will check and decide to update template or not.

Regards

comtera Friend

Hmm….. so what you are saying, is that you don’t know if it work with lastest version, am i right? …. about updates, i once before bought a template and updatecircle was like half a year, same template, at that time, was the profile template messed up… so i dropped this template… so i just wanted to clerify if it that changed 🙂

Thx for answer.

alprunty Friend

Does it work with Jomsocial 2.8? If so I am going to get your bundle deal tomorrow.

<em>@JA Developer 354474 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dennis,

I would like to clarify as followings:

1/ At the moment, JA Social template can work with Jomsocial 2.6.2 🙂
    2/ Depend on the changes of new releases of Jomsocial, our dev team will check and decide to update template or not.

Regards</blockquote>

Anonymous Moderator

We are planning to upgrade JA Social template for Jomsocial 2.8 in Feb 2013.

Comtera dear, i have checked with dev team again and the upgrade is in cycle of three months!
    Of our JA Social template only the JomSocial theme needs to be updated, which we would be doing in the coming weeks. Please note that JomSocial team change their html markups and which breaks the theme, no other extension changes their HTML markup so much as the JS team does.

Regards

tonyzee Friend

Hi,

I have been a Joomlart member for a number of years however my membership recently expired. I’ve been using JA Social and noticed that the Jomsocial template was recently updated for Jomsocial 2.8 which is good news.

I’m considering renewing my membership however please can you confirm if there is a plan to upgrade the Joomla JA Social template to Joomla 3.0 (and the T3V3 framework)?

Thanks and best regards,

Tony

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tonyzee 362658 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have been a Joomlart member for a number of years however my membership recently expired. I’ve been using JA Social and noticed that the Jomsocial template was recently updated for Jomsocial 2.8 which is good news.

I’m considering renewing my membership however please can you confirm if there is a plan to upgrade the Joomla JA Social template to Joomla 3.0 (and the T3V3 framework)?

Thanks and best regards,

Tony</blockquote>

We will upgrade JA Social for j3.0 but now i do not have any detailed info about its plan / release date.

Pls stay tuned!

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum