Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’m thinking to use JA Social II template for a website, with JomSocial extension.
    I’ve seen that there is an off-canvas menu on the top right of the demo page. Is it possible to use the standard megamenu and how? May I see it in the demo?
    Thank you and best regards,
    Enzo

pavit Moderator

Hi

Is it possible to use the standard megamenu and how?

You can use the off-canvas or the standard megamenu as showed on THIS PAGE simply choosing pages where to show megamenu or off-canvas through template manager layout

May I see it in the demo?

You can download and install on your local the JA Social II Quickstart version and test it

enzo10 Friend

Ok for the menu, I’ve understood. I’ve downloaded the last version of JA Social II. I’ve seen the page concerning the documentation, but I didn’t find an image of the module positions. Is it possible to find the module positions of this template and of the others? (I’ve read them in the documentation concerning the demo site, but I would like to see them in a graphic way, if it’s possible). I’ve also seen te "tab" module, how can I insert a tab section in the template?
    Thank you,
    Enzo

pavit Moderator

but I would like to see them in a graphic way, if it’s possible).

You can add the ?tp=1 suffix at end of your url to see positions available for each menu item type or edit the template from template manager and check the layout tab

I’ve also seen te "tab" module, how can I insert a tab section in the template?

Best way to work with sample data is to install on your local or in another folder of your hosted space the quickstart version , in this way you can verify all settings applied to the demo site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum