Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi !
    I updated to Joomla 3.2.3 and updated to plugin 2.1.4; since the updates i can’t save, parameters on the plugin, i can’t delete a profile anymore. Please Help !!

Nazario A Friend

I have just checked your site, JA Social Feed plugin is working fine. Have you sorted it out at your end? See this screenshot for reference:

1. feed1
    2. feed2
    indio Friend

Hi!
    same problem even for me. But i am working on joomla 2.5 and save, delete button is not working!!:((

Please assist. Do you need info?

Thanks

Nazario A Friend

@indio,

If your site did install 3rd party extensions, pls try to disable them one by one then check your site again.

If it does not help, pls send me the URL, admin and FTP credential of your site via PM, I will investigate further.

indio Friend

@nazario,

i wrote you by PM. Thanks again.

indio Friend

No news for this thread? Still not working….but paid…many thanks.

indio Friend

After more than 5 days, no answer…..even a simple NO will be very appreciate….I PAID. A lot of money!!! And is not wotking not for my issue.

Nazario A Friend

@indio,

My appology for this late response. However, I still need admin credentials of your site. Please help to PM again. I received FTP account already.

indio Friend

Thanks. All details provided. Waiting.

indio Friend

Incredible. After one month the extension is NOT working. I have a lot of site and this is not my first job. I’m quite expert in joomla and this is the firts time that there is a lack of support.
    Don’t buy this extension. NOT WORKING.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi indio,

We are so sorry this circumstance happens unexpectedly.

Regarding the issue you encountered, it often relates to the permission of file/folder in your server/hosting: file/folder of this plugin are not writable or some rules in your server prevent it. So please check the permission for all files/folders again, it should be file-644 and folder-755.

If it still doesn’t help, you can PM me admin and ftp credentials of your site, I will try to investigate further.

PS. I got your site credentials from Nazario however it doesn’t work.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum