Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to populate one of my categories with content from this Facebook page , setting the plugin up as shown in the attached image, but the plugin malfunctions. If, in the image settings, I set the min width and height to 100px, the plugin downloads the images but resizes them in the process to measure 113~130px max. When I set the min image width and height to 300px, it downloads nothing.

The site is currently on localhost. I’ve attached my system information and the images showing what the original image on Facebook looks like and the results I get with the Social Feed Plugin including my plugin’s settings.

1 attachment – System Information 2 attachment – JA Social Feed Settings for Facebook 3 attachment – The way the content looks after I run the plugin 4 attachment – How the plug resizes the images 5 attachment – How the original image looks on Facebook

1. system-info
    2. jasocialfeedsettings
    3. sampleresult
    4. jasocialfeedresize
    5. originalimageonfacebook
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I’ve just tried using JA Social Feed with JA Wall at my localhost and it seems that the images are in good quality.

Could you please post your site url so I can check this directly?

1. img
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum