Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need a closer look on your site to detect this issue further, you can provide the credentials: http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

Regards

ibthe Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you provide your Instagram Access token Setting info? I will try to check it.

ibthe Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ibthe Friend

Hi!

Any news with this issue?;-)

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I also raised this bug to development team here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCWALLJ25-646. They will join and check the problem directly on your site

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi ibthe,

Our dev is checking the problem on your site but they need to check the problem from your source code, please give me the FTP account via private reply.

Regards

ibthe Friend

Past help. You were given access to my site when I first added the update plugins for social.
    Thanks for any help in past. But just noticed my twitter isnt feeding… and the ones that are showing up are from the wrong twitter acct.
    I went to open jasocial to see if I could change the acct and it seemed to be locked the pop up had your name. now the lock has disappeared but the jasocial wont open. It just sits there when I click on it.
    any help on this? you are still registered and an admin.
    Is this normal proceedure? Do you delete admin after help is provided?
    thanks
    ss
    all info about site is in this thread. kacadodl.com

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi ibthe,

I have been through the thread and I feel it could have been handled better. Lining this one up for staff to have a look and help you out. If it is going to need dev help the resolution may be delayed as the company is off on annual holidays till 2nd Feb.

Regards

Arvind

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

But just noticed my twitter isnt feeding… and the ones that are showing up are from the wrong twitter acct. I went to open jasocial to see if I could change the acct and it seemed to be locked the pop up had your name. now the lock has disappeared but the jasocial wont open. It just sits there when I click on it.

Hi
    I Checked the Plugin on your site its opening Fine. Here is the twitter Account that is currently used. http://prntscr.com/e013wh I Request you to Clean your browser cache and Open the plugin again to change the Twitter Accounts, This happend due to brower cache.
    Let me know if it helps.

Regards

ibthe Friend

Hi thanks for reply. I did clear cache that didnt help. It is really weird. In the plugins screen if I click on any other plugin it opens in a new window, but the jasocial feed the screen just refreshes and doesnt open.
    Also in my menus I disabled the twitter link and it is still showing on the page. btw that is the correct account name in the screen shot. I will try enabling the menu and see if anything feeds in.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can open the Plugin fine, can u try site in another browser I am sure it`s something wrong with browser,
    Clean cache should work as there is no error.

btw that is the correct account name in the screen shot. I will try enabling the menu and see if anything feeds in.

Yes, update us after checking the menu. Also, do not forget to clean your Joomla and browser cache after saving the changes.

Regards

ibthe Friend

Pankaj
    thanks for your continued attention. I tried a different browser and was able to get into the menu and activate the twitter configuration. It is working… 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Social feed plugin don't work for Instagram’ is closed to new replies.