Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’m having trouble getting JA Social Feed to generate Twitter posts in K2 as well as getting JA Twitter Module to show last tweet.

Twitter module is set to show 1 tweet and no caching.

JA Social Feed twitter profile is set to 5 imports.

Template caching is on and development mode turned off.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi espresso,

Are these 2 modules up-to-date? Twitter has changed their API and we’ve released new versions for these modules, take a backup of your site first and try to update the latest version.

espresso Friend

I can’t download them. It says I do not have permission to download them.

I’m running the following versions

JA Twitter Module 2.5.6

JA Social Feed 1.0.8

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I suggested you to buy our JAEC membership 1 year not JATC standard membership to have rights to download JA Twitter module and JA Social Feed plugin directly from JAEC club which is unaccessible under your JATC account http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=351

However, your JATC membership allows you to download all our Joomla templates + complimentary extensions built in including JA Twitter module

JA Twitter is used as complimentary extensions in some templates so you can download it from many templates such as JA Argo, JA Kranos, JA Mers under your JATC Standard Membership permission without paying any extra charge.

Here are the links: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downl…o=file&id=3330

You are available to switch over to JAEC membership and the difference would be refunded to your account. Pls confirm me then i can do for you!

Regards

espresso Friend

I’ve been able to update to 1.1.0 through JA extension manager however the social feed page seems to break javascript.

What I mean is when the responsive menu appears for mobile devices it displays everything and not “NAVIGATION” and when in full desktop width the menu doesn’t drop down.

See my website here: http://www.espressoschool.com.au/about/social-media

Saguaros Moderator

Pls try to set the Optimize JS in template manager to No. Did you install any 3rd party extension within above page? I see the conflict in JS there.

espresso Friend

<em>@Saguaros 380508 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pls try to set the Optimize JS in template manager to No. Did you install any 3rd party extension within above page? I see the conflict in JS there.</blockquote>

I have JS set to join only and never impacted the way JA social feed worked in the past. Only noticed this with the update to 1.1

Saguaros Moderator

You can pm me admin as well as ftp account of your site, I will check further for you.

espresso Friend

I will PM you my details in a second

I’ve temporarily fixed the issue by adding mega.js in the optimize exclude section in the template options.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you check it again? since I tried to remove the ‘mega.js’ from the Optimize Exclude and the menu still dropdown as normal

espresso Friend

Hi I just tried it
    The menu on the social feed does not drop down

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Is this solved? I tried to login backend but the account you sent me seems to be disabled and I see the menu is working fine now, let me know if you still need helps.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum