Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

As planned in this thead, we have been working hard and closely with JomSocial & Agora team on the template development, especially on the the overrides parts. We don’t just make a compatible version for the components, we made the native template for them, every single div, span and button.

The integration job is now done; the template is being tested by the team and demo will be pushed live tomorrow (2/9) and if everything goes with normal schedule, beta version will be uploaded to the site on 4/9.

We are already late, I and the team here are anxious for the download as much as you.

Thank you very much for your patience.

padunic Friend

Hi, Hung.

I’m waiting for this great template. It’s will be perfect to my project.

Best regards.

Paulo

Hung Dinh Friend

I said tomorrow to push the demo live, but I just can’t wait, and I guess you don’t like waiting either

Check out now >> http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_social/

benj100 Friend

Awesome work!

thatcomputerdude Friend

I’m impressed.

smitheringale Friend

Very nice 🙂

smitheringale Friend

Very, very, very, nice 🙂

The mega menu is fantastic, the forum looks great and I notice this has K2 and Jom Social as well – it is more action packed than an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie!

A+++++++

smitheringale Friend

I noticed a problem on this page

http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_social/index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewdiscussion&groupid=2&topicid=1&Itemid=53

The white background doesn’t seem to exist in a quite recent version of firefox.

antoniu1 Friend

This is a great job, congratulations!

One thing: At least in Safari on a Mac the Megamenu’s bottom is not rounded at the bottom – as it should be I suppose – but has a weird square attached to the bottom part. Perhaps you are still working on that?

Edit: I now see that the bottom of the menu is square and that positions in it have rounded corners of their own. I think this looks quite confusing. Also rounded menu bottom corners are more in line with the design. Perhaps you can look into this?

Great style, LOVE the frontpage slideshow design!

Cheers,
    Tom

lpeet01 Friend

Nice joke on the forum “Installing Drupal”, haha!

ibrahimbdawy Friend

Very Nice Work, congratulations
    I’m waiting for such work since a long time
    Come joomlart more further development and creativit .

Where is the download link for version beta..?

sergkon Friend

Hello – great job! but – there is a small bug! when viewing the groups album profiles are not a registered user – if he wants to join the community-design unit registration – standard – it is not correct !

smitheringale Friend

I think that is mentioned either in the first post here or in the news and announcements section of this forum.

Either way I think it was at least 4th September for the beta…..but i’m not 100% sure.

<em>@ibrahimbdawy 192532 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very Nice Work, congratulations
    I’m waiting for such work since a long time
    Come joomlart more further development and creativit .

Where is the download link for version beta..?</blockquote>

ibrahimbdawy Friend

<em>@smitheringale 192546 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think that is mentioned either in the first post here or in the news and announcements section of this forum.

Either way I think it was at least 4th September for the beta…..but i’m not 100% sure.</blockquote>

Thank you smitheringale
    I did not see later in this topic
    In any case I will wait
    Thank you very much again

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 192496 wrote:</em><blockquote>I said tomorrow to push the demo live, but I just can’t wait, and I guess you don’t like waiting either</blockquote>

thats y we r here at JA.. Thanks to Hung & team for excellent work..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum