Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am migrating to Joomla 2.5.2. The migration was successful and now I need to install JA social 2,5. The file reads JA social 2.5.0,
    howvere when I upload, I get a successful message BUT the template does not show up in admin panel
    Thanks

Sherlock Friend

hi dcasmr,

Do you see the template in the template list ?

Maybe there has been some problem occurred that preventing the template from displaying, you can submit a ticket into the ja support system here http://support.joomlart.com, giving your url, the admin account and the FTP Info as well, someone will help you.

Phill Moderator

You now seem to have 3 copies of some of your templates showing in the template manager including JA Social so I assume that you are good to go bar the problem of 3 copies being visible?

gvb57 Friend

Did you fix the problem? I have the same issue….

—-

Edit:
    With the migration the template was copied to the templates folder. I didn’t notice that before… But I had to delete the files that were migrated and instal the 2.5 template again. Then he’ll make a new folder with the right files and it shows up in the admin. Don’t know if this would be the solution for everyone, but for me it works :).

dcasmr Friend

Hi Phill,
    After not seeing JA social from the first install, I decided to keep on trying…Needless to say it did not work. I am back to square one.
    Thanks

dcasmr Friend

No…It did not work for me.

Phill Moderator

The multiple templates showing problem was a bug in joomla. Rocket theme have released a plugin to fix this which can be downloaded free from their site.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum