Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys!!

I have a little problem with ja_slideshow2 module.

I can’t see the navigation arrow (left/right) like on the demo site.

Also I had a problem with read more button but i find a solution in this thread.

I changed the mod_jaslidshow2.xml file like thuanlq said:

<param name="showdesc" type="radio" default="" label="SHOW DESCRIPTION" description="SHOW DESCRIPTION DESC">
    <option value="">NO DESCRIPTION</option>
    <option value="desc-readmore">DESCRIPTION WITH READMORE</option> <!-- fix for new version -->
    <option value="desc">DESCRIPTION ONLY</option> <!-- for old version -->
    </param>

and the read more button is now working but the navigation arrow still miss.

Could somebody help me with this?? —> www

Thanks!

thuanlq Friend

Dear @studiofat,

Please download and re-install ja_slideshow2 module to fix this problem.
    Note: to show the navigation arrow please set “Control buttons” is “Yes” in “Navigation settings” group in module configuration page.

If you can’t resolve this problem, please provide me your website information via ticket id MJT-942-84926 .
    Thanks,

hogofogo Friend

in the modul settings -> Navigator options, set the
    Navigation Show: Contain Thumbnails
    Number of displayed: 0
    Show Thumbnail: No
    Show Date: No
    Show description:No
    Control buttons: Yes

studiofat Friend

thanks for your help guys!!! I didn’t see that option in module configuration. my mistake 🙂

thuanlq Friend

Dear @studiofat,

Go to “Navigation settings” group on the module configuration page, choose “Navigation show” param is “Contain Thumbnails”.
    Then choose “Control buttons” param is “Yes”, then choose “Navigation show” param is “No” and save your configuration.

Or please install newest version of jaslideshow2 module.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thuanlq 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum