Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi πŸ™‚

Having a hard time making things work and decided: I need your help!

THEME MAGIC This has worked wonderfully before, but not now. I get these error messages:

**FileError: ‘/extras/com_easyblog.less’ wasn’t found (404) in template.less on line 360, column 41:

359// EasyBlog Styles 360@import "/extras/com_easyblog.less";**

This results in that I cannot see changes/preview – and there are probably larger errors on the page.

JA SLIDESHOW LITE Maybe the errors have something to do with the problems I have with JA Slideshow Lite. There are similar problems like described here: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-not-showing-images-if-the-default-folder-is-changed/

But, now, when I gave up, all modules on front page was enlarged – so something is in the error here.

Maybe you could take a look inside?

Thank you!

Norchris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Norchris,

Kindly check the less files on your site, one of them is importing com_easyblog.less file while you’re not using EasyBlog, right?

Please search for it and remove the import query

For the slideshow, which image folder you want to change to? You can also update ftp account so I will have a closer look.

norchris Friend

Hi and thank you!

(Sorry for placing these posts here. The installation is JA Sugite… Maybe you can move it to the right place. )

I did a clean quickstart installation a couple of days ago and this error appeared from the very beginning. I installed Sugite and upgraded to 3.5 and everything went wrong. So, I uninstalled and installed an updated Sugite quick start package. Maybe some errors came in this package and that more people will experience the same?

In ThemeMagic it looks really messed up. For another site, I work with Nuevo and nothing like this happens. It might be something with the files from you?

Norchris

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, I open the ThemeMagic via backend of your site but see no error: http://prntscr.com/ay733t

P/s: I also move this topic to JA Sugite forum.

etna34 Friend

Hi
    I had the same problem, but follow this:

I opened /less/template.less and at the last line I changed:
    // EasyBlog Styles
    @import "/extras/com_easyblog.less";
    to
    // EasyBlog Styles
    @import "extras/com_easyblog.less";
    Then the error gone.

It is in my post here:
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/thememagic-fileerror-extrascom_easyblog-less-wasnt-found-404/

Hope that will help

REgards

Saguaros Moderator

You can send me the login credentials of your site: Admin & FTP account so I will have a look.

norchris Friend

It’s weird, I open the ThemeMagic via backend of your site but see no error: http://prntscr.com/ay733t

P/s: I also move this topic to JA Sugite forum.

Yes, but when you choose the theme Scanteamblue things mess up… Please take a look πŸ™‚

Norchris

norchris Friend

Hello again!

etna34 helped out to remove an extra "/" which messed things up.

But, I struggle a lot with JA Slideshow Lite. Spent hours……

Could you take a look, please? The whole front page messes up and no pictures is shown.

Will give you logon and FTP-access in a private reply.

Thanks,

Norchris

norchris Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    norchris Friend

You can send me the login credentials of your site: Admin & FTP account so I will have a look.

Sent!

Thank you!

Norchris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Norchris,

I check the ThemeMagic on your site but it works: http://prntscr.com/b3en8x

I don’t see error there

norchris Friend

Hello and thank you!

When I started this thread, I was unsure of what the problem was – ThemeMagic or JA Slideshow Lite. Turned out that there was an error with a slash which I removed. Still, the problem is not solved JA Slideshow Lite works strangely.

Enclosed, screen dumps from three browsers. None of them showing pictures and all of them very strange.

1. Safari
    2. Opera
    3. Chrome
    Saguaros Moderator

I changed the slide type to ‘custom’ in configuration of JA Slideshow Lite and it’s showing images now.

I also see that in this file: http://scanteam.viis.no/templates/ja_sugite/local/css/themes/scanteamblueweb/mod_jaslideshowlite.css

.ja-ss-item {
      display: block;
      float: left;
      margin: 0;
      overflow: hidden;
      position: absolute;
      right: 0;
      left: 0;
      width: 100%;
      min-height: 549px;
      z-index: 1;
      backface-visibility: hidden;
      -moz-backface-visibility: hidden;
      -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
    }

Then change the ‘min-height’ property to your desired value.

norchris Friend

Hi and thank you!

No, that does not solve this. The error is probably connected to JA Slideshow Lite.

I kept the original Slideshow module pretty much unchanged. Now, I unpublished the module copy I have been using and published the original. The module height became correct, although there are still errors when it comes to publishing pictures.

The problems re-appear when I do changes with the JA Slideshow Lite-module. Please try! Please help!

And, I do not want to use "custom" style but something which is easier to handle.

Regards,

Norchris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Norchris,

It’s default style in this template, anyway, which settings in this JA Slideshow Lite you expect but got errors?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum