Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

HI
    I have read the user guide and I followed it, but I still have a problem.
    when I click on “readmore” the Aricle can not open. it gives the link to the website and not to the article. Why? Please how can I do ?

Thank you for your help

farajrifai Friend

No ideas ? Please 🙁
    Thank You

uniquebiz Friend

<em>@farajrifai 165013 wrote:</em><blockquote>No ideas ? Please 🙁
    Thank You</blockquote>

Probably because the read more url is set to the main home page as is the actual article title don’t know why but go back to the actual article and see what url is in the url field and what id the article is
    Hope this gives you some help
    Shannon

farajrifai Friend

Thank you but no, the url of the actual article is good. Only on JA Slideshow2 the url of the articke set to the main page.

I dont know where I have to change php code to set article URL !!

No more ideas ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

That is a bug happening on your site, if possible give me the FPT detail and Administrator account via PM or Ticket. I ‘ll try to check and resolve this.

farajrifai Friend

Thank You
    I answered you and waiting 😉

amilks Friend

EDIT: There is still an issue It is no longer linking to the home page, but now only links to one article 🙁

Hello,

I just got done with the issue where the slide show item links to the home page (very annoying)

Here is the fix from my thread:

OK, so the fix for this is quite simple after you figure out what to do:laugh:

Open /modules/mod_jaslideshow2/tmpl/default_article.php

Change line 33 from: <a <?php echo $target; ?> class=”readon readmore” href=”<?php echo $row->link; ?>”>

To: <a <?php echo $target; ?> class=”readon readmore” href=”<?php echo $item->link; ?>”>

For those of us with less than perfect skills when catching “what’s different”, you need to change the $row to $item and that’s it!

farajrifai Friend

thank you. effectivly, it worked but not completely. In fact, with your idea, now when I click on readmore, it always releases the first published article and not the article in question. Only the first article, even if you click on other article.
    There is something else to do I think… 😉
    another idea?

amilks Friend

Nope, now I am just waiting for someone from JA to help both us out. Can’t launch the my site until that is fixed and I am stumped. I spent quite a bit of time on it with no luck.

farajrifai Friend

somebody in France says to me that it maybe in helper.php file, did you see it ?

amilks Friend

I have been all over everywhere including the helper.php file, but I can’t figure it out.

🙁

Saguaros Moderator

yes,

That’ s a bug from the module, the problem is fixed for your module and fixed for our module too, our module will be before relase so that anybody having this issue please waiting for download the last version

Thanks

farajrifai Friend

Hello
    I see that but now when I click on readmore in the module, it always releases the first published article and not the article in question. Only the first article, even if you click on other article. Please note this thing before fixing it.

Waiting for you
    Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

ok please chk this for me

farajrifai Friend

Oh thank you very much that it ok Now
    😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jdf81 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum