Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I’ve just installed Joomla 1.5.20 and now the JA slideshow2 module is not showing properly. It gives me blank box , unlike before on older version while it worked good.
    What did I do wrong?

bobalo Friend

anyone halp?!?! 🙁

bobalo Friend

errrrrrrrrrrrrr

beautyheavens Friend

Try to use slideshow last version.

zorroson Friend

bobalo,

It seems there is currently some compatibility issues between JA Slideshow2 and Joomla 1.5.20’s implementation of mootools.
    From what I see in the forums, Joomlart is working hard to solve the issues and should come out with a fix shortly (hopefully).

Until then, your only option may be to revert to a previous version of either Joomla or JA Slideshow 2, like others have had success with…

machroel Friend

I think I had the same problem….
    Try to deactivate “system mootools upgrade” (plugins) in the backend. It solved my problem.

greetz Machroel

kathleenp980 Friend

<em>@machroel 192991 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think I had the same problem….
    Try to deactivate “system mootools upgrade” (plugins) in the backend. It solved my problem.

greetz Machroel</blockquote>

uhm, I also think so.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kathleenp980 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum