Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hej,

I installed the JA Slideshow on a new migrated site but it will not be displayed. I only can see the title of the Modul. The url of the site is bc16.ibach-mediendesign.de .

How can help me?

The second problem is the update with updating with the JA Extensionsmanager: When I update the JA extensions I get the error message:
    Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    MySQL path is not configed
    MySQL Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

How can I fix that problem?

Many thanks for your help
    miciba

Saguaros Moderator

Hi miciba,

Please try to switch default template to standard template of Joomla like Beez / Protostar and see whether this JA Slideshow module works or not because as I can see now there are JS conflict on your site with current template.

With the problem of JAEM, just go to backend settings of this component: Backend > Components > JA Extension manager > Configurations > do nothing and hit the ‘Save’ button: http://prntscr.com/9n1e4p then check again, it should work.

miciba Friend

Thank you for your fast reply.

JA Slideshow: Its the same problem when I switch the template to Beez or Protostar. The Slideshow module doesn’t work. But when I deactivate all cookies in the firefox settings, it works! But this can’t be the solution.

JAEM: I think it works, but when I enter my JA member password in the Service Manager > JoomlArt Updates I get the following message: "Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again". But its the right pw. So I can’t update the JA-Extensions.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you try to reset the password and try again with JAEM?

miciba Friend

JAEM: Thanks for your tip – now it works fine.

Ja Slideshow: Do you have any idea how I can solve that problem? The Slideshow is still not displayed.

Saguaros Moderator

You can send me the credentials of your site e.g: URL, admin & FTP account so I will have a look.

miciba Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    miciba Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

There is conflict in JS of template file: /templates/imd_bc/javascript/md_stylechanger.js

I tried to comment line 66 and the slideshow is showing fine, pls have a look.

miciba Friend

Oh Lord, you are my hero of the day!
    Thank you very much – I would never have found that!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum