Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JA Developers,

This is regarding the JA Slideshow and video playback.

I installed JA Slideshow (not JA Slideshow Lite) on the JA University template. I am trying to set up a video slideshow with multiple slides/videos. The module was installed properly and appears to be working. However, while testing the video playback I noticed an issue.

The “Animation Repeat” overrides the video playback. The animation repeat stops the video and moves to the next slide whether or not the video is being played.

If the “Interval” is set to 8000ms, the end user is only able to watch 8000ms of the video before the animation automatically moves to the next slide.

My question: How do I prevent the “Animation Repeat” from over-riding the video playback? I need the video to override the animation.

If a user plays a video, the Animation should pause until after the video has ended. Once the video has ended, the animation should resume.

I am not displaying any control buttons or navigator controls. I’m just displaying the videos in the slideshow.

I’m using the “linear” animation transition mode with an interval of 8000 ms. Auto play is set to “Yes” and Animation repeat is set to “Yes.”

Please let me know how I can resolve this issue.

Thank you,

ntonline

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please have a look at the link of JA Slideshow module in JA Magz template here: http://ja-magz.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/new-posts and you will see the module is working with the video file.

You can try to config your site to work as per the config in JA Magz:

But don’t forget to check the format video file in articles

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/3176867" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or you can download quickstart of JA Magz template: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3633 and check all config in JA Slideshow module.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum