Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I don’t like the amount of space JA Slideshow uses – I know that it is the block position and not the module itself that is taking up the space.

I’ve set the JA slideshow to 200 x 800 and I’m pleased with that but there is still about 100 px of empty space below it – that I’d like to eliminate. Where do I change the spacing of the block are “top”? I looked at the position layout on the demo site and I know it’s top.slideshow but I don’t know what template or section to modify.
    Thanks.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Impy2101
    Please find in template.css. Could you provide url and a screenshot is best.

Regards,

impy2101 Friend

http://www.wynneweb.com/fccs
    please bear in mind – I’m just trying to learn how to use this – so this is just a test site based on a real site I’ll be presenting to later on…

1. toomuchspace
    impy2101 Friend

As near as I can tell, the style.css file sets the height of the slider to 400px. I would like to set the height to about 290. However, I can’t find this setting in any of the css files in the template css editor. I tried going in manually to edit the file but nothing changed – I suspect that what I changed was just a blank template that makes a copy to another location.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Impy2101
    Please edit in modules/ja_slideshow/assets/theme/minisite/style.css
    Search : #ja-slideshow{background: url(bgd_slideshow.png) 50% 0 repeat-y; height:400px;}

You should change height to 290px.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum