Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to prevent slideshow from stripping the html tags out of an article? I need to include some styling like bold and unordered lists.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to disable your default editor from global configuration , in this way you can add your html code directly , after saved you can enable it again.

mkraus61 Friend

Thanks but I have already tried that. It’s not the editor that is stripping the tags, it’s slideshow.

pavit Moderator

could you share your website url and a temp super access to it ? you can answer as private reply to this post.

mkraus61 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mkraus61 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

at this url http://www.copierconsultants.net/v3x/ there is an empty folder, maybe is it wrong ?

mkraus61 Friend

I have moved v3 to root
    http://www.copierconsultants.net

pavit Moderator

Account provided is wrong

mkraus61 Friend

fixed

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your ja slideshow is taking content from articles , style for slides is defined into this file
    /templates/ja_rasite/css/mod_jaslideshow.css.

You can set your desired customizations changing values inside that file or use the style inside the article itself

<p style="font-weight:700;">

I added it at the article with id 96 and as you can see it is reflected correctly in the slideshow

1. Screenshot-at-ott-06-19-47-28
    2. Screenshot-at-ott-06-19-46-37
    mkraus61 Friend

Right, but it still strips the tags out. How do you include unordered lists?

pavit Moderator

How do you include unordered lists?

You should apply css code to/templates/ja_rasite/css/mod_jaslideshow.css if you want to have custom styles for your ja slideshow styles.

mkraus61 Friend

I can’t apply a style to list tags if it strips the list tags from the article. How can I prevent the tags from being stripped?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi @mkraus61:
    Try to apply my solution on your site

Open modules/mod_jaslideshow/tmpl/default_articles.php file find and change

<?php echo $helper->trimString( strip_tags($item->introtext), $navDescmaxlength ); ?>

to

<?php echo $helper->trimString($item->introtext, $navDescmaxlength ); ?>

Let me know if it helps .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum